Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Senior Project Reflection



(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
What I am most proud of is the fact that I met the time required. I am also proud of the fact that even though I was nervous I was able to present with proper articulation and a strong voice. Throughout this year I have had trouble speaking in front of people but when it came to my two hour I was able to talk with ease.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)? Why?

AE            P            AP            CR            NC
I'm giving myself a P because I did meet the required time and my activity tied in to my answers and I didn't give no "no duhh" answers.

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)? Why?

AE             P            AP            CR            NC
I am giving myself an AP for my overall senior project grade because I know that my research throughout the year wasn't the best and I did have some trouble throughout the year but I was able to bring it together in my two hour presentation.

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
I think what worked for me was when my teacher helped me with my three column chart because it helped organize my evidence and research in a way that was presentable for my two hour, and my senior project in general.

(4) What didn’t work for you in your senior project?
I don't think that the research towers really worked because I never really used it I mostly used my WB when it came to looking for research that I could use for my two hour.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples. 
Well I have decided to actually continue my dream of becoming a nurse and I plan on taking some nursing classes during the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment