Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Senior Project Blog 1I picked E.R. Nursing because it interests me the most. I enjoy helping others. Everytime i see an ambulance pass by i picture myself being the nurse who receives and saves the patients life. I hope to learn more about this field. By learning more about this field i will be able to determine whether i want to be an E.R. nurse or whether it's just not for me.

I picked E.R. Nursing because it interests me the most. I enjoy helping others. Everytime i see an ambulance pass by i picture myself being the nurse who receives and saves the patients life. I hope to learn more about this field. By learning more about this field i will be able to determine whether i want to be an E.R. nurse or whether it's just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment